Orders can be sent through our virtual store or addressed to:
Libreria dell’Automobile – Ufficio Ordini – Via Treves 15/17 -20090 Vimodrone (Milano) – Tel. 02/27301462-68 Fax 02/27301454 [email protected]
- Orders from Italy: minimum order value (excluding forwarding charges) € 17,00.
- Orders from abroad: minimum order value (excluding forwarding charges) € 40,00.
Libreria dell’Automobile reserves the right to cancel an order if does not comply with the requested requirements.
Prices and availability
The prices of Libreria dell’Automobile products are clearly indicated on the site. The shipping cost is added to the price of the product in an amount that varies according to the requested delivery method and the country of destination.
When some articles are temporarily out of stock or definitively out of print, you will be informed accordingly.
The prices and availability data reported on the site are subject to change.
Delivery note or invoice
Each shipment is accompanied by a delivery note. If you wish to receive an invoice in place of the delivery note, just check the item “I would like an invoice” in the order confirmation form and enter your exact business name and VAT number in the space provided.
NOTE: If you fail to provide this information we cannot issue an invoice. The invoice must be requested at the moment the order is placed, not later on.
Libreria dell’Automobile will deliver the ordered products to the address provided.
Attention! We do NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes.
All indicated delivery times are estimates based solely on availability, normal order processing and the delivery times stated by the carriers.
Guarantees and returns
n the case of prepayment for an out-of-stock item, the amount paid will be kept on credit for any future orders or returned to the customer.
Defective, damaged or wrong products can be returned within 14 days to:
Libreria dell’Automobile – Customers Service
Via Claudio Treves, 15/17
20055 – Vimodrone (MI), Italy
The returned article must be properly packaged, enclosing the original invoice or delivery note and a covering letter stating the reason why replacement or refund is requested.
If replacement is not possible, the Libreria dell’Automobile’s sole obligation is to refund the amount you have paid, without this in any way impairing your legal rights.
Warning: Libreria dell’Automobile is not responsible for damage or theft caused during the transport of the goods.
In the remote possibility that a package does not arrive intact, or damaged or with obvious signs of tampering, it is necessary to point out this to the courier who delivers the package and sign the transport document adding the wording “with reservation”. This will allow you to protect yourself in case of any type of anomaly found after the opening of the package (damaged or missing items). In this case it will be necessary to report the incident by fax or e-mail to the courier’s local office and to us. In any case, the contents of the package, even if intact, must be verified before signing the bill and claims for shortages will not be accepted if not immediately reported to the courier.
- Advance payment by major Credit Cards (American Express/Mastercard/Eurocard/VISA/Diners). To protect your personal information, we use Secure Socket Layers (SSL3) so that your payment cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- Advance payment by PayPal: please send the payment to our email address: [email protected]
- Advance payment by Bank Transfer to our bank account IBAN: IT65 B032 6701 6000 0001 0190 576, BIC: GAEOITM1XXX C/o BANCA GALILEO – Corso Venezia, 40 – 20121 Milan in the name of Libreria dell’Automobile; (Attention: wait for our confirmation about availability before make payment). Please send a copy of the remittance to our fax (+39/02/27301454) or e-mail ([email protected]) to shorten the order processing time. The order will be delivered on receipt of the remittance by our bank;
- C.O.D. upon reception of the parcel (only for parcels sent to addresses in Italy).
- Satispay (https://www.satispay.com/en-it/)
Security in credit card operations
Libreria dell’Automobile does everything possible to ensure that your personal information is handled safely and is not accessible to others. To protect your personal information, we use an advanced Internet security system: charging data and credit card information are protected and are known solely to the bank. After payment is recorded, you will be sent an e-mail containing all the data for the transaction. In the event that the transaction has not taken place correctly, the bank will inform you of the nature of the error. In no case will Libreria dell’Automobile come into possession of your sensitive credit card data.