The second issue of the magazin dedicated to the Alfa cars, opens with an evergreen: the Spider 1750 first series, for all “Osso di Seppia”.
Then an exclusive portrait of the legendary president of Alfa Romeo Giuseppe Luraghi, drawn from the memories of Marialaura, the last of the granddaughters, together with her father Dario.
And here we are on the track to admire the machines that make up the dynamic collection of the Scuderia del Portello which has blown out the 40 candles since its foundation. It was the first and best-selling standard front-wheel drive: the Alfasud 1.2.
For almost 120 years the Automobile Club Milano has been a reference point for Milanese motorists, here is its story. We met Gippo Salvetti, president of the association that owns a collection that tells half a century of history. And much, much more. Enjoy the reading.
In this number
- Alfa Romeo Spider – Osso di Seppia
- Alfasud 1.2: good third
- 40 years of Scuderia del Portello
- I'll tell you about my grandfather Giuseppe Luraghi
- Model making: the dance of the flagships
- AC Milano: Milanese pride
- The first production Alfa Romeo
- The (first) fifty years of the Alfa Blue Team