Una pubblicazione trimestrale molto interessante.
- David MacNeil’s Ferrari 250 GTO, famously bought for more than $70m, then fully restored to 1963 Le Mans spec for Pebble Beac
- Merle Mullin’s Las Vegas Concours-winning 1951 Delahaye 235 Roadster, one of the last great French coachbuilts
- Inside the Alfa Romeo museum’s hidden stores, showing some of the treasures never seen by the public
- Karl Ludvigsen on Franco Sbarro’s 1980s Mercedes-based Challenge and Porsche-based Challenge II and Challenge III cars
- SF Edge by Doug Nye: The tragic story of the engineer and racer who became one of the UK’s greatest ever automotive pioneers
- Porsche 356 Carrera Zagato coupé and convertible, the Italian coachbuilder’s two ‘Sanction Lost’ creations Zagato Barchetta Maserati, the first drive of Zagato’s ‘Mostro’
……E molto altro ancora!
Devi effettuare l’accesso per pubblicare una recensione.